The Publications Committee shall:
- Develop and implement a continuing policy of review and evaluation of Academy publications.
- Present to Council annually through the Finance Committee the budgetary needs of the several Academy periodical publications.
- Make recommendations to Council relative to priority, publication, finance and distribution of non-recurring publications.
- Select and recommend to Council, as necessary; an Editor for The Virginia Journal of Science, and members of the editorial Board.
- Enlist the interest of all groups in worthwhile publications by the Academy.